By accessing the website at https://www.c00l-c4ts.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on C00L_C4TS's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on C00L_C4TS's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by C00L_C4TS at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on C00L_C4TS's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. C00L_C4TS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, C00L_C4TS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall C00L_C4TS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on C00L_C4TS's website, even if C00L_C4TS or a C00L_C4TS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on C00L_C4TS's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. C00L_C4TS does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. C00L_C4TS may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However C00L_C4TS does not make any commitment to update the materials.
C00L_C4TS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by C00L_C4TS of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
C00L_C4TS may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Düsseldorf, Germany and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
If you have an user account, we're matching the data set that you provide with the Rocket League API to fetch your rankings. Your current rankings will be saved as public information to everyone.
On submitting your Teamspeak-ID at your personal profile, our bots will provide you server ranks on our teamspeak server (ts.c00l-c4ts.com).
Cats loves cookies, but we're just save cookies in cooperation with your browser as "session-cookies", so we can identify the current user.
Every request on one of the pages will be logged at the server log files. Here we are storing the following data:
- Browser and browser version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of requesting computer
- Date and time of the request
This data is not matchable to any person and any kind of matching process will not happen at any time.
Server log files will also be created by fonts.google.com. We use Google fonts for a consistent representation of this website.
If you don't want to provide your data to Google Analytics you can download this browser plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Otherwise you can click the following link, here we will set an opt-out-cookie for you and your data will not be tracked anymore for this website: deactivate Google Analytics